Use of the university's facilities
All doors of the campus buildings are open as per normal.
The following basic instructions on safety and hygiene on campus must be followed by everyone (students, employees, visitors):
- Only come to the campus when you are healthy.
- The first thing to do when you arrive is to wash your hands. You should also wash your hands regularly throughout the day. Use hand sanitizer in situations where washing your hands is not possible.
- Keep a safe distance to others (1.5–2 metres).
- No handshaking, no hugging.
- Use protective gloves when you are using shared devices.
- Prefer online meetings whenever this is possible.