Policy and Reforms
We study the effectiveness of decisions relating to medicines policy.
- Effects of the introduction of the electronic prescription on the medication process
- Problems relating to the availability of medicines in Finland and in the EU
- Interchangeable medicinal products
Finland’s social welfare and health care service reform
We study the effectiveness of the social welfare and health care service reform that is currently ongoing in Finland.
STN IMPRO is a multidisciplinary research project seeking to develop new analysis methods for evaluating health and social services, and to support the development of more equal and cost-effective services. Research team analyses social welfare and health care structures, accessibility of care, care paths as well as the outcomes, costs and cost-effectiveness of care, both before and after the health and social services reform.
Effectiveness of welfare and health policy
We study and evaluate the effectiveness of welfare and health policies.
- Effectiveness of the LAPE programme addressing child and family services
Effectiveness of ageing policy
- Monitoring and policy analysis relating to the welfare, health and quality of life of older people