House of Effectiveness
The House of Effectiveness is a multidisciplinary network of welfare and health related effectiveness research and education at the University of Eastern Finland.
The network compiles the information on the effectiveness research to support the development, decision-making and integration of the social welfare and health care services.
- Researchers put a price tag on alcohol use
- Antiepileptic drugs linked to higher risk of stroke and mortality in persons with Alzheimer’s disease
- Antiepileptic drugs are associated with a higher risk of mortality in persons with Alzheimer’s disease
- Coercive measures are still frequently used in psychiatric care
- Prevention of type 2 diabetes saves billions