Forgot your password?
Click here to reset your password with online banking codes.You can also reset your password by visiting the IT ServiceDesk. Please be prepared to show your ID, e.g. your driving license or a student card with your photo on it.
Changing your password
Campus Windows Computer: The easiest way of changing your password is to log on to a Windows computer, press Ctrl+Alt+Del and then select Change password, or wih a valid user account and password https://iam-app.uef.fi/pwd. Please check the following password requirements
- The length of the password is 10-16 characters. It is possible to set a longer password from a UEFAD computer, but some systems might not work with a longer password.
- The password may NOT contain: your name, your username, your date of birth or your social security number.
- The password must contain three character types from the following four categories
- capital letters: A-Z
- small letters: a-z
- numbers: 0-9
- special characters: !@#$%/,.;:-_*=+?
- In other words, your password can contain, for example, capital letters, numbers and special characters.
- Do not use Scandinavian characters (åäö, ÅÄÖ)!