User authorisation application and external users
NB! If you are a UEF student or staff (employment contract) or your information has been recorded in Mepco, do NOT fill the paper application!
The access rights validity period is determined by:
- UEF student’s study right and registration status
- The validity period determined by the contract in Mepco
- The validity period determined by the external application approved by the department
We do not process paper applications if the user has or has had a UEF-user account.
Applications for user authorisation must always be approved by the unit concerned before forwarding them to the IT servicedesk.
- Applications must be filled with a clear handwriting, or on the computer if possible!
- Deliver the application to your own department for approval.
- For impartiality, applications will be processed in order of their arrival.
- It will take 2-5 workdays to process the applications after they arrive at IT ServiceDesk.
- If the application is only partially filled, we will have to the research the missing information or return the application to the department – all which will result in a delay.
- Always provide an original paper document with genuine signatures from the applicant and the approver.
- For security reasons, scanned document files emailed to us will not be accepted.