CBU FOR study guides, instructions and forms
CBU FOR study guides
CBU FOR Study Guides provide you detailed information on partner universities, courses and practical issues.
CBU FOR instructions and forms
General information and instructions and related forms can be found at the School of Forest Sciences Study Community: Guides and instructions (login required).
- Instructions for attendees of examinations at the School of Forest Sciences
- Ethical guidelines for teaching and studying
- Plagiarism detection process at the School of Forest Sciences (instructions for Turnitin)
The forms below are valid for CBU FOR students whose home university is University of Eastern Finland
Personal study plan
You need to plan your studies and to make your personal study plan right after you have started your studies in CBU FOR programme. CBU FOR students at UEF can submit their study plans via WebOodi or by using the CBU FOR study plan form (Excel). Students studying in Russian universities submit their study plans using the CBU FOR study plan form.
- Ordinary traineeship form
- Learning agreement for Erasmus traineeship (this is used only for Erasmus traineeships)
Information and the forms related to the thesis work at UEF can be found at the School of Forest Sciences Study Community: Master's thesis (login required)
- Appointing MSc thesis instructors
- Cover sheet for MSc thesis
- Guidelines how to submit your thesis for evaluation in Kamu
- Degree application form (fill in and submit to Marjoriitta Möttönen after you have completed all your studies and your MSc thesis has been evaluated)