You can search both electronic and printed materials acquired to UEF Library. As default: Library´s collections (books, e-books, journals, databases etc.).
Log in by your UEF username and password.
LINKS TO THE MOST IMPORTANT DATABASES
- ACM - Association for Computing Machinery
- IEEE/IET Electronic Library - IEL
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Web of Science - WoS (ISI)
Information specialists and information skills teachers:
tel. +358 294 45 8355
tel. +358 294 45 8191
courses for information retrieval
- 8020270 Information skills and sources in Science and Forestry for International Students (course description and registration, Joensuu campus)
- 8020280 Information skills and sources in Science for International Students (course description and registration, Kuopio campus)
- 8022020 Research Information Retrieval and Management (intended for Graduate Students, course description and registration)
Ask For advice
Ask an Information Specialist: information.services[at]uef.fi
Book an appointment with an Information Specialist (max. 1 h free of charge)
UEF Primo - Frequently asked questions
How to find a journal impact factor (IF)
How to use RefWorks reference management sofware
How to use electronic resources remotely (outside UEF networks)
Feedback will be processed daily. Easily fixed issues will be solved immediately if they are essential to the service and in accordance with the operating policy. All feedback will be processed in the relevant services. If necessary, feedback will also be processed in the library’s working groups. Feedback and the changes prompted by feedback will be processed annually by the management group in the management review.