Get to know your library
The University of Eastern Finland Library is a public scientific library open to everyone who is seeking information.
Our Service Promise
We guarantee confidential service and respect for the customer.
We will promote a peaceful workplace, a comfortable environment and the customer's right to encounter a staff member part of a healthy professional community.
The customer will encounter a professional library worker committed to their work and will receive competent guidance in order to find information.
We will develop our operations together with the customers.
- Tutors can book an introductory library tours to their own group.
- Group size max. 15 persons.
- The tour lasts about 30 minutes.
- For the international students, the library tours are organised in cooperation with the International Mobility Services.
General library tours
- Library tours can also be organised on a separate agreement.
- A library tours are booked from the customer services.
Feedback will be processed daily. Easily fixed issues will be solved immediately if they are essential to the service and in accordance with the operating policy. All feedback will be processed in the relevant services. If necessary, feedback will also be processed in the library's working groups. Feedback and the changes prompted by feedback will be processed annually by the management group in the management review.