Lab Animal Centre
Lab Animal Centre (former National Laboratory Animal Center) is part of the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Eastern Finland. The aim of the department is to utilize the expertise of laboratory animal science in research and in improving animal welfare. In addition, department produces and supplies laboratory animals mainly to the university's own research groups, but also helps the other universities and institutions.
Centre organizes the lab animal services and teaching at the University of Eastern Finland and also supervises and guides activities related to lab animals.
All the expertise and services of the centre related to the laboratory animal science are available to all whom it may concern.
- International study explores effects of COVID-19 on mental well-being
- Business-to-business customers expect personal service in online chat
- Leading Finnish scientists are developing nasal vaccine against COVID-19
- Fulbright-Saastamoinen Foundation Grant gave toxicology teaching a boost
- University of Eastern Finland will organise entrance examinations by using online solutions and other alternatives – participants will be informed of changes by email
- Unifi: University entrance exams to be replaced by alternative admissions procedures this spring
- Jussi Laine elected for President of Association for Borderland Studies
- UEF admits 602 students to Master’s degree programmes taught in English
- Unifi: Safety first as universities prepare for student admissions – any entrance exam changes reported by 15 April
- Northern peatlands will lose some of their CO2 sink capacity under a warmer climate