The University of Eastern Finland conducts commissioned research and surveys, and provides various expert services. Commissioned research is carried out by the academic departments and research centres.
- Aducate - Centre for Training and Development
- Current Research Information System (CRIS database)
- Gene Diagnostics
- Information Centre for Tourism Studies
- Research Services Unit
- University of Eastern Finland Library
- Biocenter Kuopio
- Centre for Tourism Studies
- Clinical Research Centre (CRC)
- Drug Research and Development Centre (DRDC)
- Food and Health Research Centre (ETTK)
- Healthcare Information Systems Research and Development Unit (HIS)
- Karelian Institute
- Kuopio Research Centre of Geriatric Care
- Kuopio Welfare Research Center, KWRC
- SIB-Labs (former BioMater Centre, InFotonics Centre and SMARC)
- Spatia Centre for Regional Research
- Vera Centre for Russian and Border Studies
Find a research partner
UEF Connect gathers all our researchers and research groups under one website, making it easy for stakeholders and others interested in our research to find the right partner. Use the search bar or browse our keywords to find what you are looking for.
You can also find a suitable research partner in the university's research database CRIS, which contains information on the expertise, research projects and publications of the university staff.