Applying Study Right
Application rounds: Continuous applying.
Please note that acceptance does not provide you any funding but only a study right!
Eligibility to apply
You are eligible to apply if you fullfill the following requirements:
- An applicable higher university or polytechnic degree in computer science, technical sciences or applied math. An applicable education abroad is appropriate if it gives an eligibility for corresponding higher education in the awarding country.
- Supervisor already agreed
- Foreign applicants must prove their English language proficiency by any of the following
- PTE (Academic), minimum of 59
- TOEFL, minimum PBT 580 and in writing minimum of 4 / IBT 90 and in writing minimum of 22
- IELTS (Academic), minimum overall score 6.5, in writing minimum of 5,5
Test is not required in applicant has one of the following
- Previous studies completed in English. An official statement given by that institution and indicating that the medium of instruction of the previous studies has been English must be included to the application.
- Matriculation examination in English language in Finland (IB degree or English as A1 language).
- Secondary education conducted in English in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom or United States
Studies are tailored according to student's background and research area. A detailed study plan is to be agreed with the supervisor. The total number of required ECTS is 30 and it must consist of transferable skills and research-specific studies. Please check the details here.