Study right of visiting doctoral students

Visiting doctoral students can apply for a temporary study right from UEF. The study right can be admitted to visiting foreign doctoral students, who already have a permission for doctoral studies in their home university. The study right of a visiting doctoral student does not allow a student to complete doctoral degree at UEF.

Application for Study Right, Visiting Doctoral Students