Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometer (DELTAPLUSXP®, Thermo Co.) for natural abundance and enriched samples of 13C/12C and 15N/14N. Equipped with Flash EA, GC-C TA III (compound specific and gas analysis) and pre-concentration unit.
Picarro G2201-i Isotopic Analyzer for measuring δ13C for CH4 and CO2
Soil DNA and RNA extractions
- FastPrep Bead-peating device
Conventional PCR, agarose-gel-electrophoresis
- Multiple Thermal cyclers, and devices for preparation and visualization of agarose-gels
Quantitative real-time PCR
- Bio-Rad MyIQ qPCR, Roche qPCR
Culturing facilities for recombinant DNA preparation and aerobic culturing.
- Laminar flow-chambers for culturing. Shaking and standing incubators
Agilent 7890B (FID, TC and EC-detectors), equipped with Gilson auto-sampler (Gilson liquid handler GX271), analysis of CH4, CO2 and N2O
Agilent 6890N (FID and EC-detectors), equipped with Gilson auto-sampler, analysis of CH4 and N2O
LOPAP®-03 (Long Path Absorption Photo Meter), QUMA Elektronik & Analytik GmbH, Germany
A wet-chemical in situ measuring device for nitrous acid (HONO) measurements. HONO is chemically sampled in an external unit and is photo-metrically measured in a long-path absorption after conversion into an azo-dye in the measuring instrument.
portable CO2-analysers: LI-840 Infrared Gas analyzer (Li-Cor), LI-6200 Infrared Gas Analyser (Li-Cor), LI-6200 Infrared Gas Analyser (Li-Cor), EGM-4 Environmental Gas Monitor (PP Systems)
- NOx analysers: AC 31 M (Environment S.A., Poissy, France), analysis of NO,Thermo Scientific Model 42i NOx analyzer
- Portable meters for pH, redox, O2 and temperature
- Laboratory Furnace Nabertherm B170 (Nabertherm GmbH Lilienthal/Bremen, Germany) for soil organic matter content determination
- Ion chromatograph (Dionex ICS2100, Thermo Fischer) with autosampler for e.g. NO2-, NO3-, SO4-, PO43- analysis from water or soil extracts
- Spectrophotometer (Ultrospec 3000 Pro, Biochrom, UK) for, e.g., NH4+ analysis from soil extracts
- Low Temperature Incubators (LMS Cooled incubator, model 250). Temperature range from +4°C to +20°C.