Basics of Flow Cytometry: From Principles to Analysis, Kuopio, 12.-20.12.2017
Place: Seminar room 3208, 3rd floor, Bioteknia 1, Neulaniementie 2, Kuopio
Time: Lectures 12.-13.12.2017, Demos 14.12.2017 & 19.-20.12.2017
Credit points: 1-2 ECTS, 1 ECTS for participating in lectures both days, 2 ECTS for participating in lectures & demonstrations
Course Director: Tarja Malm
Course Organizers: Tarja Malm, Tuure Kinnunen, Petri Mäkinen & Sara Wojciechowski
Lectures and demos given by Derek Davies, Karen Hogg & Igor Kudryavtsev, all top experts in the field of flow cytometry. The aim of the course teach the basics of flow cytometry for beginners and new users but also has lectures for researchers with extensive flow cytometry background.
Lectures are open to all students, postdocs and personnel. Maximum participant amount to the lectures is 50 persons. For the workshop total of 16 students are enrolled based on application, which includes a letter of motivation and supervisory statement.
- UEF student and academic– free of charge (registration is still obligatory)
- Academic from other universities 100 €
- Industry 150 €
- Registration has been closed. All the participants has been contacted.
- For students and researchers belonging to SynaNet research groups in UEF (Olli Gröhn, Annakaisa Haapasalo, Mikko Hiltunen, Tarja Malm, Jussi Paananen, Asla Pitkänen, Hilkka Soininen and Heikki Tanila), Instituto de Medicina Molecular (IMM), the University of Rome, La Sapienza (URS) or the Lancaster University (ULAN), please register using different form.
- Synanet registration was closed on November 21st 2017. Synanet participants has been contacted.
Course Director Tarja Malm, tarja.malm(a)uef.fi
Course Secretary Asta Suhonen, asta.suhonen(a)uef.fi